Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WIAW - Anniversary!!!!!!

Today is our second anniversary :-)
Yes, for those of you who are numbers people you might of worked out that means we were married on 10/10/10!!!!!!!!!!!! :D 
I still get excited thinking about how cool our wedding date was!
And just for the records, yes it was a morning wedding which means I walked down the aisle at exactly 10 past 10 too! Heck why not!!!!!!!!!

It truly was the best day of my life! :D

We went out for breakfast to the The Sanctuary Cafe where I enjoyed toast with sauteed spinach & mushrooms and a treat of hash browns!!
To celebrate our special day we enjoyed a Starship cruise around Brisbane Water.
Here's some pictures of our wonderful day:






 I love seeing the sun reflect against the water! It looks like little crystals!


















Rileys Island Nature Reserve - and nature we saw! :D
Perfect weather today - much appreciated after rain all this week so far!
I LOVE being on a boat!
I opted not to have the optional fish and chips lunch that was provided on the cruise! My hubby had packed an Iku muffin for my morning tea..... which became lunch!

Our afternoon was delightful on a bushwalk to see lots of waterfalls....
And after walking up many exhausting and somewhat ~slippery~ steps....
Home for dinner - made and bought by my hubby!!!!
Iku pie with mash and veggies. Very tasty and very satisfying after lots of adventure today!
After dinner we enjoyed a warm spa at home.... to the light of our new bamboo lanterns!


Well that just about wraps up my day! Perhaps I should of called this post "What-I-Did-Wednesday" cause there was definitely more action than eating!
Thanks to peas and crayons for the fun of WIAW..... just perhaps more LOVE than veggies this week ;-)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY AMAZING HUBBY WHO I LOVE MORE THAN LIFE! 
You are more than I could of ever wished for xxx

11 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you and your hubs. Your day sounds absolutely perfect xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! It sure was a perfect way to celebrate :-)

      Delete
  2. How lovely to come across your blog- what fab recipes! And wishing you a very happy anniversary too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary. Those are some beautiful photos. Looks like you had an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you - it sure was an amazing day :-) So grateful for the good weather, it has poured since!!!

      Delete
  4. Happy anniversary!!!! The pictures are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you. Glad you enjoyed the pictures too!

      Delete
  5. Happy anniversary! Looks like a lovely day was spent in nature.

    ReplyDelete